The New York County District Attorney's Office has immediate openings for Interns in its Forensic Accounting & Financial Investigations Bureau (FAFI). In this position the Intern is responsible for providing assistance in interpreting financial business records for the assigned Investigator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize files;
- Review case material to ensure receipt of documents for the purpose of analyzing, summarizing and interpreting complex financial business records;
- Schedule and analyze flow of monies;
- Examine various bank records, credit card and/or brokerage statements using Excel;
- Perform tasks as assigned.
- Sophomore, junior, senior or graduate level;
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Accounting Major with a minimum of twelve accounting credits;
- Commitment to work two 7 hour days per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer