The New York County District Attorney's Office has two immediate openings for Office Machine Operators in its Reproduction Unit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily operation of copiers in Reproduction Unit.
- Scan and post daily court calendar to Office network.
- Responsible for working with unit supervisors and staff to ensure efficient unit operations.
- Copy job production and finishing as needed.
- Provide back-up help to Unit finisher as needed.
- Perform additional assignments as designated by supervisors.
- Working knowledge of Make Ready and/or experience with Xerox D125 copiers.
- Excellent PC skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and must be able to work independently.
- Ability to take direction, multi-task and work well with others.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two to three years of print shop experience preferred.
- Horizon Perfect Binder (Perfect Binder/Velo Binder) a plus.
- One (1) year commitment to the hiring unit.
The New York County District Attorney’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer