The New York County District Attorney's Office has an opening for a Records Clerk in its Records Department. In this position the Records Clerk is responsible for performing clerical tasks for the unit and office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Files Appeals Division documents and files.
- Receives, sorts, and files incoming documents and case files.
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions as needed.
- Performs related administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workflow.
- Ability to follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with staff in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, prioritize among competing needs and respond quickly to requests for information.
- High school diploma or GED a plus.
- One (1) year commitment to the hiring unit.
The New York County District Attorney’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer