|Title:||Saturday Night Lights Coordinator|
|Department:||Community Partnerships Unit|
|Campaign Start Date:||03/01/2017|
The New York County District Attorney's Office (DANY) has an opening for a Saturday Night Lights (SNL) Coordinator position within its Community Partnerships Unit. Saturday Night Lights (SNL) is a violence prevention and youth-development program funded by the New York County District Attorney's Office that offers high quality sports and fitness training and academic enrichment for youth ages 11-18.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of SNL grantees.
- Monitor grantee performance.
- Conduct site visits to monitor programming.
- Establish and maintain relationships with SNL Contractors.
- Manage and monitor SNL data systems.
- Prepare reports and briefings.
- Assist in program evaluation plan.
- Assist with contract monitoring.
- Coordinate and oversee large-scale program events.
- Assist with SNL social media platforms.
- Assist and advise SNL leadership team on policy development and program performance.
- Perform all assignments in an accurate, professional and expeditious manner.
- Perform related duties as needed.
- Experience working in and/or managing youth programming.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple long and short-term projects.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and good judgment essential.
- Dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with staff in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Ability to work overtime and flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience with and knowledge of youth sports training preferred.
- One (1) year commitment to the hiring bureau.